The Training and placement cell of our college is composed of a placement officer and is assisted by placement coordinators and faculty as well as student coordinators from various departments. We invite various companies for the campus recruitment and also we organize various pooled drives also send our students to off campus drives.
The main objective of training and Placement cell is to provide personal and career related support to the students with special emphasis on training the students on employability skills and ultimately provide placement in various Industries / Organizations by arranging campus recruitment drives.
Activities of the Cell:
- To arrange training for the students in soft skills. For this we have allotted two hours per week for each section from second year onwards to cover Communication skills and Analytical Skills.
- To arrange Expert Lectures from outside institutions to train on Employability Skills.
- Arrange workshops on GD and Interview Skills.
- Interact with various Industries and establish MOU’s for Recruitment Drives and also for conducting Seminars to make the students aware of the latest Trends in various areas.
- To arrange before each recruitment drive a company / specific training session to make the students concentrate on the specific skills required for that Industry.
- After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the Students so as to analyze and make the students aware of the reasons for not getting selected.
The Prime objective of creating career opportunities for promising the students in reputed corporate towards meeting aspirations of all the stake holders.
Many training & Placement activities have been undertaken by many MNCs such as Wipro,Dell, Tata, Syntel,Capgemini etc. The various placement activities are held through the campus placement cell, the some of the activities are listed below:
- Computer Science Corporation – 16th May 2010
- TCS – 27th April 2010
- STANZOO – 22nd April 2010
- Convergys – 14th March 2010
- Infosys – 12th March 2010
- Arija Software – 19th February 2010
- Amazon.com – 24th October 2009
- Mahindra Satyam – 22th October 2009
- Mahindra Satyam, Vertue soft and Nowpos online solutions – 25th July 2009
- Dell International – 13th March 2010
- Wipro BPO – 12th October 2009
- Mahindra Satyam BPO – 22nd November 2009
- Arija Software Pvt. Ltd. – 19th February 2010
- Stallion Technologies Pvt Ltd., – 04th March 2010